1/4/11

New Beginnings???

Anybody who knows my mom is by now probably aware that she makes a prediction about what the new year will be like.  Our own personal Nostradamus has predicted earthquakes and shocking deaths...creepy right?!...but this year is a little less ominous with the prediction of 2011 being the year of new beginnings.  I can't really think of a better new beginning than moving to a new country.  And that goal I will tell you has become a little more of a reality because I HAVE BEGUN TO PACK!  Don't be too shocked...this literally consists of myself, with the help and forceful encouragement of my parents, making piles of clothes that I will be taking and separating them from the stuff that will stay behind.  Luckily having a sister who lives 2 hrs away means there is an available room in which to stage all necessary packing.  All forward progress counts!!

So on that happy note I wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope that you all may find the new beginnings that you are looking for.  If you are not happy with them...well I guess you can blame Mama Johnson!  6 days to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Eek! Thinking of you every day. Can't wait to see more. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more julia.... more updates :) haha

    ReplyDelete