2/18/11

I Saw A Movie!!

It has been so long since I have sat in a theater and watched a movie so last night was amazing when I went with some friends to see The Fighter.  It was so amazing you all should go see it.  Christian Bale is getting tons of Oscar buzz for his role and I can't say that it's not earned.  He is fantastic.  On that note, having seen 8 of the 10 Academy Award Best Picture nominees this year I just wanted to quickly say that they are pretty much all worth watching.  However, if you are only going to see a few I would definitely go with The King's Speech, 127 Hours, True Grit, and of course The Fighter.  Black Swan is worth a look too but in my opinion not as much as these.  Rumor has it that The King's Speech is going to take the prize, and that wouldn't upset me at all.

This is a short little blurb that has nothing to do with London, but you know this is all I would be talking about if I were home so I figured I had to get it out to you all in some way.  Go see these movies please.  They are amazing and have truly earned their nominations.  Support good work, they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment