2/2/11

Hello My Name is Macenzie Jacobs...

And no I did not spell Macenzie wrong, that's just how I choose to spell it.  Ok let me erase some of the very confused looks on your faces right now.  Last week in acting class we were given an assignment.  Go out and observe people.  We had to pick one person that we saw and create a life for them.  We had to give them a name, age, family, job, secret desires, guilty secrets, everything from what they most want to how they take their coffee.  My girl's was named Macenzie Jacobs.  She is from Phoenix, AZ but moved to East London where she is currently working at a very good PR firm.  The story goes on and on but the cool part is that we had to come to class as our characters.  After explaining to the class everything that was on our bio sheet that we had been assigned to fill out, we were then put into the hot seat as everyone got to ask us at least one question that we had not prepared for.  It was a very fun exercise and I think I managed to answer all of my questions while still remaining in character.  Perhaps I have found my alter-ego...my very own Sasha Fierce.  I think i'll just leave the cool names for Beyonce.

On another note......diet time major has arrived because I am going to this amazing place for spring break.


It is called Tenerife and it's part of the Canary Islands.  Just to save you the trip to Google, the Canary Islands are a group of islands just off the northwestern coast of Africa.  They are owned by Spain and so they us the euro (win) and is a very popular vacation spot for the UK and the rest of Europe.  I'm going with two other girls and we are beyond excited.  Oh did I mention that the entire trip: 6 nights and flights, are only costing us about $400 each.  Hello vacation packages.  Not to mention that we are going in the off season which will be amazing because it won't be super crowded but the average temp in March is still about 74.  Could not be more excited I will tell you when the tickets are officially purchased, just picking between a few hotels at this point.  Is it March yet?

Lastly I need to make sure I give two very big and very special shout outs today.  They are for my two groundhogs....My wonderful dad and Michelle.  Happy Birthday both of you!  Wish I could be there to celebrate but I promise to have a pint in your honor tonight!  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment