3/4/11

The Sun Will Come Out....

TOMORROW! Ok sorry for the corniness but I am SO excited because I am officially on Spring Break tomorrow!!! Surprisingly it was quite a sunny day in London today which was a welcomed treat.  I headed to Piccadilly Circus to purchase a book that I need to read over break for one of my classes.  I decided that because it was such a nice day I would take the bus home instead of the dark and gloomy tube.  I sat in the very front of the upper level of the bus and just enjoyed the sun hitting my face.  A sign of things to come? I think so!

To tomorrow I leave for the Canary Islands.  There are many things on the list of activites we are trying to accomplish.  The top of the list is of course the beach which we will frequent at least once a day.  We are also planning on riding camels!  Yes they have camels in the Canary Islands and I will ride one.  Pictures will follow I promise.  We are also going on a hike in the mountains..hurray for actually exercise.  There is also a really fun looking water park that we might check out.  I am so looking forward to just relaxing and spending time with my friends.  I may go broke in the process but I have the rest of my life to make money I guess!  Right Dad?  TeeHee!  Well I guess I can leave you with a few pictures of what my life will look like for the next week.  Hopefully the weather stays nice and tropical.  If I come home tan I will be very very happy!  See you all in a week!






1 comment:

  1. So jealous Upe!! Have a fantastic time! I know that by the time you read this you will already be back but I finally caught up with your blog entries so I thought I should comment. Love you a lot a bit lots!!

    ReplyDelete